Stuffed Cherry Peppers
Posted on November 10 2018
This is a super easy and quick appetizer (or snack) that always impresses. Only a few ingredients, most of which are probably already in your fridge or pantry. We love to bring these with us to a party or family get together. Always a hit!
- 1 jar Town Farm Gardens Hot Cherry Peppers
- 4 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese (about half a block package)
- 7 slices Deli ham (sliced thin)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 5 tbl Olive Oil
- With a small paring knife, cut a circle around the stem of each cherry pepper. Lift out stem and seeds, discard. With your fingers, make sure all of the seeds and ribs are removed from inside the peppers.
- Put a pinch of salt in each pepper.
- Cut cheese into 1/2″ cubes
- Cut ham slices into strips, just wider than the cheese.
- Wrap each cheese cube in a ham strip and stuff into a pepper. Continue until all are stuffed.
- Plate and drizzle with olive oil