Steak Fajita Verde
Posted on January 01 2019
This is a super quick, but delicious, recipe for steak dinner that is not your usual meat and potatoes. Our tangy Salsa Verde gives the meat a wonderful extra flavor. And it took almost no time at all! We used London Broil and sliced it before cooking (goes much quicker that way). But feel free to use any cut of meat and you can grill it, or broil it whole, then slice it after. We served it with roasted red and purple potatoes, but again, whatever is your favorite is fine.
PS We had some Town Farm Gardens Howlin’ Good Hot Sauce on the potatoes. YUM!
- 2 lb London Broil Steak
- 1 jar Town Farm Gardens Salsa Verde
- 1 tsp Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 tbl Olive Oil
- Slice meat across grain into approximately 1/8″ slices.
- Combine all ingredients, except salsa, in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Place seasoned meat slices in a heated skillet, cook to desired doneness (7-10 minutes).
- Heat Salsa Verde in small saucepan. (or place in microwave safe dish and microwave for 2 minutes).
- Place cooked meat on platter and cover with heated Salsa Verde.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.