Sundae Jam Crumble
You have never made a easier, or more delicious, cookie. These jam bars are perfect for a novice baker. We used our Sundae in a Jar jam (Strawberries, Raspberries, and Chocolate Liqueur), but feel free to substitute your favorite Town Farm Gardens jam.
- 2 cup All purpose flour
- ¾ cups Brown Sugar
- 3/8 Tsp Baking powder
- 3/8 Tsp Cinnamon
- ¾ cup Butter (1 ½ stick)
- ¾ cup Town Farm Gardens Sundae in a Jar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line 13”x 9” baking pan with foil and spray with Pam.
- In food processor, process flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon until mixed.
- Add butter to processor and process until mixture holds together.
- Reserve 1/8 of mixture. Pat remaining mixture into baking sheet in even layer.
- Bake for 20 min.
- Add jam to top and crumble reserved mixture on top. Bake again for 15 min.
- Cool on rack and cut into bars.