Easy Rattlesnake Pasta
Make a delicious main course in just 15 minutes! Using mostly premade ingredients, you can put together a family pleasing dish in no time. It’s satisfying, good for you, and it incredibly tasty! You can be the culinary hero – but don’t let them know how easy it was!
- 12 oz Cooked chicken (about 1 breast)
- 16 oz Alfredo sauce (a jar of reared or make your own)
- 4 oz Town Farm Gardens Pickled Jalapenos (about 1/3 jar, or to taste)
- 1 lg Onion
- 1 lb Pasta (your favorite, any will do)
- 2 tbl Olive oil
- Add olive oil and onions to large skillet and sauté until soft and transparent (about 5 minutes).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add pasta. Cook per package directions (about 10 minutes).
- When onions are ready, add remaining ingredients to pan and heat through.
- Drain pasta, plate, and cover with pasta sauce.
This one is just a little spicy. Add more jalapenos if you like it with a little more bite. Feel free to leave out the chicken for a vegetarian version. You can also add other vegetables along with the onions. Red Peppers, mushrooms, and/or squash would be delicious.
We often add Town Farm Gardens Howlin’ Good Hot Sauce to the mix for Buffalo Chicken Alfredo.