Chicken Verde Enchilada
Think you can’t make an authentic Mexican dish for dinner? Try this easy Chicken Verde Enchilada recipe. The secret is the Town Farm Gardens Salsa Verde and it’s already made for you. You can impress your friends or family with this delicious, beautiful, and easy Mexican staple. Serve with refried beans and rice.
8 ea Flour tortillas (one package 8”)
1 jar Town Farm Gardens Salsa Verde
12 oz Cooked chicken (left over, rotisserie or canned)
4 oz Sliced Black Olives, canned
4 oz Green chilies, canned
8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Reserve half of shredded cheese
3. Spray 9”x12” casserole pan with non-stick spray (or butter). Add about 2 tbl Salsa Verde to pan and spread over bottom.
4. On a cutting board, lay out one flour tortilla.
5. Spread approx 1/8 of chicken in a line across tortilla. Keep about ½” from each end.
6. Lay a few black olive slice over chicken.
7. Sprinkle some green chilies and cheese over chicken.
8. Roll tortilla around filling and place in prepared casserole dish.
9. Repeat until all tortillas are done.
10. Pour Salsa Verde over enchiladas.
11. Sprinkle reserved cheese over top and add a few more olives for color.
12. Bake covered for 45 minutes.